The LeaseOwn Homes Lease-to-Own Advantage
Then for a quick answer print it out and email or fax it back to us.
|Our Solution is Free to SellersOur buyers pay our profit, so you don’t have to. They also pay for most of the costs of home ownership during the lease period and after the sale, so you don’t have to. We have registered
pre-qualified buyers in our database ready to buy.
Lease-to-Own is More Profitable
If you’re like us, you feel homeowners are cheated out of their equity when they submit to the traditional selling process. Why should you pay $20,000 – $35,000 in commissions plus thousands more in fees to sell your home? Use our calculator tool to the right to calculate how much you will save by giving us a call.
|“I was amazed that a good match was
found so quickly despite the tough housing market. We live out of state, so we couldn’t have done this alone.”
Our Solution for Sellers
LeaseOwn Homes, Inc. will help you achieve
your goals at no cost to you. If your home meets
our criteria, our company representative will
meet with you as soon as tomorrow to sign a 1-5 year Lease-to-Own contract..
Here are a few advantages to working with us:
|• Increase Cash Flow- Our program can boost your cash flow by hundreds of dollars per month• No Agent Commissions- I’m sure you’ll find a better use for that $25,000-$35,000
• No Closing Costs- Buyers pick up the tab for 100% of the closing costs
• No Property Management Fees- We pay a escrow company to handle rent collection and repairs under $750 are the buyer’s problem.
• Higher Caliber Tenant- Tenants have a vested interest in taking care of your property, because someday it might be theirs
• No Monthly Outlay- Pay no gardening, public/private utilities, maintenance & repairs, or property management fees
• Maintain Tax Benefits- Save hundreds per month in taxes by writing off depreciation and interest (verify with your CPA)
• Avoid Pre-payment Penalties- We can structure the agreement to ensure the sale of the property occurs after the loan penalty period.
Contact Us now to find out if your home qualifies for our program.